Our Microgrants offer up to £500 to artists and makers to support the development of their practice while increasing public access and engagement with the arts.
We set a brief each year and ask applicants to outline how the support of a Microgrant will aid their creative professional development, for example, developing an idea, a technical skill or process, a new activity or to test a new approach to public engagement.
WHAT YOU GET
- Up to £500 (inc. VAT)
- Advice and support from Yorkshire Artspace in the development of your work, especially relating to public engagement
- Coverage on our website and social media platforms
- Exhibition/sharing opportunity at Yorkshire Artspace
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Realise your idea; you will be responsible for management and delivering your project to completion
- Provide regular updates and images of your work so that we can publicise and promote your activity
- Sign a letter of agreement with Yorkshire Artspace if your application is successful
HOW TO APPLY
In 2017 and 2018 our Microgrants are supporting the Ways of Making at Persistence Works project. Click here for more information.
Please sign up for our e-newsletter to receive updates on our activities and opportunities, by clicking on the 'Contact Info’ bar at the bottom of the page.